July 20, 2010

"he loves me!"




I took the kids over to "Owo" and Grandma Marie's house yesterday so I could study for a test coming up at the end of this week. I got to read a little but just couldn't help sneaking in some laundry. I don't think home is a good place for me to study cause I get distracted w/ chores. hmph!

Anyway, I went to go pick up the kids. As always, Miah opened the door and both of them were excited to see me for a second, then went back to the family room to play. After a half an hour I finally got them in the car. "Owo" always comes out to help me put the kids in the car cause Emma usually wants him to carry her (spoiled!) So as I'm backing out the kids are shouting "Bye Owo! Byyyyeee!!! Bye Owo!" Suddenly, Jeremiah stops, and in the same tone as I say 'Oh, Oprah!',he watches 'Owo' walk inside the house and says, "He loves me!" I just had to laugh out loud! I told him "Yes! he DOES love you!" They're both so spoiled by Lolo, Grandma Marie AND Grandma Ely (eventhough she says she doesn't!)

No comments:

Post a Comment