My miracle baby boy is 3 today! I can't believe it! Just typing those first two lines has already made me start tearing up. I literally fall asleep looking at him sleeping every single night and think to myself how blessed I am that Jeremiah is in our lives. Every night I think of how God gave him to us and how he just started out a tiny tiny cell...yes, I do, I literally picture a little cell, dividing and growing bigger and bigger -and then I think about the miracle of life...his life...every single night before I go to sleep. Funny, I know, but that's how I start my prayers of thanking God for my family. When I look at all his pictures in the hospital from 3 years ago, I can't believe how teeny tiny my little boy was! I knew in my heart that Jeremiah would thrive and get stronger every day. I like to think that that was a big reason he did so well - I like to think that my 2lb 10 oz baby boy could feel the extra strength and love that Jenner & I brought with us everyday, just for him. I will never forget how overjoyed I was when I gave birth & they put him on my chest. I felt a love that I had never felt in my whole life and in those few seconds I blocked everyone else out and it was just me and my Miah. My little Jeremiah has, so far, grown into a little character making us laugh every single day. I can't believe how smart he is and am in awe of how he thinks and what he is capable of learning. He is what I've always wanted in a son and more. God has truly blessed us and I can only hope and pray that we will raise him to be an intelligent, loving and caring person. Happy 3rd Birthday, my Jeremiah!
Mommy loves you! Always.

No comments:
Post a Comment